Our Meetings are free and open to anyone with an interest in digital photography.
Typically we meet the second Thursday of each month from 7-9pm (see the Calendar).
Typical Meeting Topics
- Recognition of Volunteers
- General Announcements from the club and from the audience
- Guest Speaker(s) on photography and imaging topics
- Ask the Expert: questions about photography, workflow, computer applications, etc. Our members possess a wealth of knowledge about these things and are willing to provide answers and assistance.
- Slide show of members’ monthly theme photos; a highlight of each meeting. Members may submit up to six (6) images every month. Jeff Bileau produces an entertaining musical slideshow that’s presented at the meeting.
- How-to demonstrations
- Show and tell of members’ pictures or other skills
- Critiques of images submitted by members
- Judged competitions four times per year (club and FCCC)
- Welcome New Members
- Door prizes (members only)
- There is also a mid-meeting break (a good time to become a member)
Meeting Notes (Archived)
In the event you need to review an item on the agenda, notes of the last six meetings are provided here for your information.
- Meeting Notes January 2022
- Meeting Notes December 2021
- Meeting Notes November 2021
- Meeting Notes October 2021
- Meeting Notes September 2021
- Meeting Notes August 2021
MEMBERS ONLY | PASSWORD REQUIRED