|Theme of the Month photo submission deadline is midnight Monday before the monthly meeting!|
|2020 DPI-SIG Monthly Themes|
|January||Black & White Landscapes|
|February||Feel the Love|
|June||Background & Texture|
|July||The Star Spangled Banner|
|September||Brooks, Canals, Rivers & Streams|
|October||Look Up, Look Down|
|November||Count the Blessings|
Instructions for photo submissions
- JPEG files only
- Rename your photos as follows: First Name Last name_nn (underscore followed sequence number 2 digits).
Example: John Doe_01, John Doe_02, etc. Sequence number will determine order in which they will be displayed. Please DO NOT include any additional information when renaming the file!
- Resize photo to 1024 pixels on the longest side. If you use Photoshop to resize, check “Constrain Proportions” box and enter only 1024 in the vertical or horizontal box depending on which side is the longest one. A calculated value will be automatically placed in the box which is left empty. PC users who have FastStone Image Viewer have this option available to batch resize in one easy, quick step.
- Email photos to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Include all photos in ONE email as attachments
- DO NOT zip photos into one folder
- DO NOT embed photos in the body of the email
Following the above procedures will cut processing time dramatically and insure that all of your submitted photos will be displayed at the proper resolution and in the correct order.
THANK YOU FOR SUBMITTING YOUR PHOTOS